A clean masculine scent, with bold woody notes of vetiver, cedarwood and fir needle combined with fresh bergamot, lemon peel and musk. The scent will relax you like you were sitting in the barber shop chair, getting a shave and a haircut!
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon Peel
Middle Notes: Fir Needle, Vetiver
Base Notes: Musk, Cedarwood
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Sydney and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time.*
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps.
- Each diffuser comes boxed with 10 x black rattan reeds - use as many as needed depending on room size and to create strength of fragrance you desire. They have a slight bend in them unlike synthetic reeds which are a giveaway by their perfect straightness.
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into compost/green bin.
*depending on surrounding conditions
Approx. 6 months diffusing time*
Dimensions (when boxed): Height 35cm x Width 8cm x Depth 8cm
Dimensions (when set up): Height 35cm x Diameter Base 6cm
* depending on surrounding conditions